Sezione dedicata alla presentazione da parte dei nuovi iscritti. OBBLIGATORIO PER L'ACCESSO COMPLETO.
Rispondi
marco_baehler

Messaggio da marco_baehler » 11/04/2022, 8:34

buongiorno a tutti
mi chiamo Marco e parlo bastanza bene l italiano pero preferisco scrivere in inglese:

I am a retired radiation safety advisor, diploma euratom 5B & was working in high schools. I developped some nice experiments and own some nice instruments, eg different gamma-spectrometers and a liquid scintillation counter. I am presently working with bio-indicator-plants:
(tradescantia & allium cepa exposed to HTO- groundwater from la Hague).
recently I bought a EXPLORANIUM GR-100N and wonder if somebody has the software for this gamma-neutron-monitor?
also I got a first-generation identifinder and wonder if it is at user-level possible to adjust for the diminished activity of the internal Cs137-calibration source? this is normally a quite expensive service...
also, it seems that the scint-pm optical coupling of all this first generation identifiers is of questionable quality and the integral detector must be exchanged every some 8 years & the replaced "new"detector will suffer same lack of longevity!
any experience with this problem? has one of you exchanged the detector himself?
bouna giornata
marco

marconmeteo
Moderatore
Contatta:

Re: new member

Messaggio da marconmeteo » 12/04/2022, 21:45

Hi Marco, welcome into forum. Your CV and your experiences are very interesting. I hope some forum users can be of help ... there are many experts here.

Dario

[External Link Removed for Guests]

"Due cose sono infinite: l'universo e la stupidità umana, ma riguardo all'universo ho ancora dei dubbi" - Albert Einstein

IU3ARP

Datman
Contatta:

Re: new member

Messaggio da Datman » 14/04/2022, 12:06

Welcome, Marco! :)

Gianluca
Canale Youtube: [External Link Removed for Guests]

Rispondi

Torna a “Presentazioni”