Introduction

Sezione dedicata alla presentazione da parte dei nuovi iscritti. OBBLIGATORIO PER L'ACCESSO COMPLETO.
Rispondi
Milmaxleo
Contatta:

Introduction

Messaggio da Milmaxleo » 26/07/2022, 2:19

Hello,

I go by Milmaxleo, or really any combo of the three names in there. I work at a library, and work on radiation detection equipment, and dig for minerals by in my spare time. Over here in the united states the uranium minerals are plenty, but regarding the rules I believe one is not to talk about procuring radioactive material, so I wont go into detail about my techniques.

I currently have a small but functional collection of meters, I primarily use an E600 with either a Eberline SPA-3, Fluke/Victoreen 489-110D (Pancake GM) or Fluke/Victoreen 489-200 (51x51x13mm NaI Tl Pancake). I have also have a mini monitor scaler and 7 other E600s on the magic healing bench, 4 of which belong to me, the other are my friends. I am currently working on 3D printed smart connectors and have had positive results so far. Most of my equipment comes as parts/repair finds on ebay, as that is all I can afford.

I hope to make some friends overseas here, and I want to thank you all, your forum posts are what originally inspired me to go for the E600.

max56fe

Re: Introduction

Messaggio da max56fe » 26/07/2022, 8:25

hello Milmaxleo and welcome among us, we have the same passions and almost the same instruments, also I mainly use an E-600 that I repaired years ago and a ROTEM RAM D + GM10 excellent very robust Israeli instrument.

Tutto a questo mondo ha una fine...................... solo la salciccia ne ha 2 !

marconmeteo
Moderatore
Contatta:

Re: Introduction

Messaggio da marconmeteo » 28/07/2022, 20:54

Hi Milmaxleo, welcome into forum. I've an E600, that I repaired few years ago.

Dario

[External Link Removed for Guests]

"Due cose sono infinite: l'universo e la stupidità umana, ma riguardo all'universo ho ancora dei dubbi" - Albert Einstein

IU3ARP

Rispondi

Torna a “Presentazioni”